By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Furthermore, by using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not agree with any of these terms, or if you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use or access this site.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Please see the Copyright Policy page for more information.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the information on The Walk In Shower Site’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Walk In Shower Site at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer: No warranties
This website and it’s materials are provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Walk In Shower Site makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Walk In Shower Site does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; or
- the information on any sites linked to this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
4. Limitations of liability
The Walk In Shower Site or it’s suppliers will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if The Walk In Shower Site has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit The Walk In Shower Site’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by The Walk In Shower Site’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of The Walk In Shower Site; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for The Walk In Shower Site to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Walk In Shower Site’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Walk In Shower Site does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Walk In Shower Site may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Walk In Shower Site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Governing Law and Unenforceable Provisions
Any claim relating to The Walk In Shower Site’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.